Friday, August 04, 2006

Visiting Kelly

Kelly's mom posting photos of our trip to meet her in the Canary Islands, often thought to be part of the lost continent of Atlantis, and a truly beautiful place.
Our condo was white with a Spanish tile roof and nice balcony. There was a cool breeze off the Atlantic, and the temperature stays around 70-80 degrees all year. Our island, Tenerife, is called the Island of Eternal Spring.








The capital city, Santa Cruz, has a new opera house on the bay, resembling the one in Sydney, Australia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kelly not only does spain look beautiful but so do you! I miss you! I started a blog for Espen and I for our trip the url is http://rollinginnorway.blogspot.com/. I leave on Thursday the 10th. Oh when are you coming home, I need my friend back!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home